To create an engine of community cohesion, aspiration, achievement, success, and social mobility for every young person we serve.
We will achieve this by providing an outstanding 2-19 learning journey for local children. We passionately believe in the following which underpins the work of our Trust and are reflected in current practice:
- Local children have boundless potential and deserve the very best.
- A broad and rounded education so that every child is properly prepared to take their place in a complex and changing world.
- Individual academy identity and each closely aligned to the community it serves.
- Common operating systems and processes, particularly when related to standards, business management, and governance.
- A seamless 2-19 learning journey and experience for every child and parent/carer.
- Common ethos and goals, and partnership over the long-term.
- That a local Sheffield partnership is best placed to deliver educational excellence now and in the future.
- Partnership drives accountability, innovation, the sharing of best practice and better use of scarce resources.
- The bedrock of any school is the quality and stability of the staff team. We care about staff well-being and are committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting them within our Trust.
- We believe partnership brings capacity, expertise, support, challenge, and strength.
- Our partnership is part of a wider whole that fits into a city-wide strategy for education, skills, and employment.